Let It Snow Tall Porch Sign Stencil with Buffalo Plaid - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7120_1: 47.50" x 10.50" - (4ft) *Two Part Stencil
We all know those people who hate the snow. I mean, we may not understand it, but we know them. How can you hate when the fluffy, white stuff blankets the ground, creating a wintery beautiful masterpiece that’s perfect for sleigh riding, snowball fights, and building snowmen?
If you are the “Let It Snow” type, then this stencil will help you create the perfect addition to your porch décor with a winter porch sign. It features the words “Let it” in small, horizontal, print letters, above the word “Snow” in large, block, vertical letters that run the length of the board. A large snowflake accents the top of the stencil, and a gingham print serves as a border. And because, like all of our stencils, it is reusable, you can make multiple boards for yourself or make a great wintery gift for a friend.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”Great product ; fast shipping , I highly recommend”