Sweet Summer Tall Porch Sign Stencil with Popsicle by StudioR12 | DIY Outdoor Home Decor | Craft & Paint Vertical Wood Leaner Signs | Size (4ft)$29.99
Sweet Summer Tall Porch Sign Stencil with Popsicle - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6230_1: 45.50" x 9.34" - (4 ft) - 2 Part Stencil
Ahh, summer! Time for lemonade, porch sitting, children and cool, sweet treats. No other season makes us feel so carefree. StudioR12 captures that summertime vibe with this design for the perfectly sweet porch decor. This porch leaner stencil by StudioR12 features the stylized vertical text "Sweet Summer" with an image of a bitten popsicle. A perfect addition to your home or Airbnb, this template is made for the porch, foyer or entryway to your home and helps achieve a welcoming modern Americana aesthetic that is ideal for the summertime. This design provides a fun and affordable way to showcase your unique style through home decor and craft projects.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wooden signs, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The product is as described in the listing. Perfect!"