Hello Fall 4ft Tall Porch Sign Stencil with Leaves by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Outdoor Seasonal Front Porch Decor & Vertical Leaner - STCL7080$29.99
Hello Fall 4ft Tall Porch Sign Stencil with Leaves - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7080_1: 46.50" x 10.31" - (4 ft)
There’s nothing quite like driving down the road and seeing the beauty that happens when the green leaves turn brown, red, and orange. You know then that fall has officially arrived. If you’re looking for new fall décor ideas, especially for your porch décor, then consider this tall porch sign stencil.
The Hello Fall stencil features the word “Hello” in a sideways fancy script font with “Fall” in vertical print letters. Fancy fall leaves accent the top and bottom. Whether you want to make just one to welcome fall or several for gifts for friends, the stencil is reusable with proper care.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Sturdy stencil. Just what I was looking for. Beautiful font. A+ to this seller."