Let it Snow Somewhere Else Tall Porch Stencil by StudioR12 - 4ft - USA Made - Craft DIY Christmas Decor | Paint Reversible Winter Leaner Wood Sign$29.99
Let it Snow Somewhere Else Tall Porch Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6534_1 (4 ft)
Part 1 - 9.63 x 25.50" - (11" x 28")
Part 2 - 10.00" x 23.50" - (11" x 25")
The joys of Christmas are all around us. String lights. Carolers. Family. Comfort food… but you draw the line at frosty weather! This funny tall porch decor design by StudioR12 features the text "Let it Snow Somewhere Else". A cute porch decor idea or entryway statement, this stencil is sure to bring a smile to your friends, neighbors, and friendly neighborhood delivery person. A great addition to your Christmas and winter season home decorations, this stencil adds a perfect pop to your main entryway, but it can serve as a whimsical accent for the kitchen or studio during the winter months, as well! No matter how you apply it, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a touch of humor to your home decor, art projects, crafts, and gifts.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged