Let it Snow 2-Part Tall Porch Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6533_1 (4 ft)
Part 1 - 9.87 x 26.52" - (11" x 29.5")
Part 2 - 10.00" x 22.00" - (11" x 25")
For some, the holiday season can be hectic and stressful, but for you, it is a source of pure joy. If you are looking for a stencil that reminds you of snow days and hot cocoa, this stencil by StudioR12 offers a pleasant trip down memory lane. This elegant design features the text: "Let It Snow" with snowflakes for an overall vertical rectangular pattern. A great addition to your Christmas and winter season home decorations, this stencil adds a perfect pop to your main entryway, but it can serve as a whimsical accent for the kitchen or studio during the cold weather months, as well! Looking for a one-of-a-kind personal holiday gift? Much like Rudolph, this template can easily help guide your way! No matter how you apply it, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a primitive feel with a touch of faith to your home decor, art projects, crafts, and gifts.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but much like your flair for creativity, the possibilities are boundless!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged