Welcome Back to Class Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Classroom Decor | Paint Teacher Wood Sign | Reusable Template | Select Size$11.19
Welcome Back to Class Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6008_1: 7.00" x 10.00" - (8"x 12")
STCL6008_2: 10.50" x 15.00" - (12"x 18")
STCL6008_3: 14.00" x 20.00" - (16"x 24")
What better way to welcome your students back to class than this fun stencil from StudioR12. With its bold letters and the different colors you could choose, this stencil is sure to bring a smile to everyone in your class. Just think how great this would look on a wood sign to hang in your classroom or maybe apply it right on the wall, you could even make your own greeting cards to give to your students on the first day of school. The possibilities are endless when you add your own personal touch to this fun stencil from StudioR12.
If you are looking for a fun, do-it-yourself project, our StudioR12 stencils are a perfect choice. All of our stencils are crafted by our creative design team right here in the U.S.A. Each stencil is made of a tough 7.5 mil Mylar plastic which makes them durable and very easy to work with. Clean-up is easy too! Just add a little soap and water and your stencil will be ready to use all over again. So when you are looking for the right decorations to welcome your students back to class, make sure and include this perfect stencil from StudioR12.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencils, great selection and fast shipping. Thank you!"