Teacher Adjectives Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6006_1: 6.75" x 11.00" - (8" x 12")
STCL6006_2: 10.25" x 16.50" - (12" x 18")
STCL6006_3: 13.50" x 22" - (16" x 24")
This great stencil from StudioR12 touches on the words that describe all the hardworking teachers in our lives. What a great gift this would make for your child's favorite teacher or maybe just to say "thank you" for being an important part of their life. With the variety of sizes and fonts available for your stencil you can let your creativity shine. Just think how perfect this stencil would look when applied to a wood sign to hang in a classroom or to a fun canvas tote to use for all your teaching gear, and wouldn't this stencil look great applied to a wall right in your favorite school! The possibilities are endless when you choose this new stencil from StudioR12.
Each stencil purchased from StudioR12 is laser cut out of sturdy 7.5 mil Mylar plastic and designed just for you. All of our stencils are easy to work with and are reusable, plus cleanup is super easy, just a little soap and water and they are as good as new. When you are looking for a unique gift for a special teacher or educator, this stencil from StudioR12 is sure to earn an A+ in any grade book.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Good quality stencil and fast shipping."