Vintage Tea Towel Stripe Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Geometric Wall, Floor, & Furniture Painting - Reusable Mixed Media Pattern Template - STCL7056$8.99
Vintage Tea Towel Stripe Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Total Stripe Pattern Size:
5.04" x 0.92" - (6" x 2")
7.96" x 1.38" - (9" x 3")
11.50" x 2.00" - (13" x 3.5")
15.04" x 2.62" - (17" x 4.5")
Individual Stripe Widths:
Small Stripes: 0.05"; Large Stripes: 0.10" - (6" x 2")
Small Stripes: 0.07"; Large Stripes: 0.14" - (9" x 3")
Small Stripes: 0.10"; Large Stripes: 0.20" - (13" x 3.5")
Small Stripes: 0.13"; Large Stripes: 0.26" - (17" x 4.5")
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”Love the Stencils. Great people to work with 100% satisfied Thanks”