Vertical Spooky Tall Porch Sign Stencil w/ Bats by StudioR12 - 4 ft - USA Made - 2 Part | Craft DIY Autumn Patio Decor | Paint Fall Wood Porch Leaners (4 Foot)$29.99
Vertical Spooky Tall Porch Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork: STCL6554_1 (4 ft)
Part 1 - 8.70 x 22.27" - (11" x 25")
Part 2 - 8.65" x 23.20" - (11" x 28")
Don't you just love Halloween? If your family embraces the spooky side of October, then this tall porch sign is for you! Featuring a vertical rectangular pattern with images of bats and the word, "Spooky", this template can be used for painting on a variety of surfaces, including wood signs, fabric and walls. A haunting addition to any ghoulish decor, this template can be used in the classroom or any room of the home and is perfectly suited for trick-or-treat season. This stencil makes a wonderful one-of-a-kind house-warming gift, too! This template provides a fun and affordable way to share your love for Halloween through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged