A+ Teacher with Apple Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Classroom Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$6.29 $8.99 (You save $2.70)
A+ Teacher with Apple Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6007_1: 4.71" x 5.14" - (6" x 6")
STCL6007_2: 6.28" x 6.86" - (8" x 8")
STCL6007_3: 7.06" x 7.72" - (9" x 9")
STCL6007_4: 9.41" x 10.29" - (12" x 12")
STCL6007_5: 11.77" x 12.86" - (15" x 15")
STCL6007_6: 14.12" x 15.43" - (18" x 18")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask areas of design
- For acrylics/wet mediums, remove excess from brush when loading
- Apply mediums in layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply W/ offset spatula/palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat
- Parent supervision encouraged