Stay Positive with Butterfly Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Boho Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$9.09
Stay Positive with Butterfly Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6064_1: 5.29" x 7.27" - (6.5" x 9")
STCL6064_2: 7.94" x 10.91" - (9.75" x 13.5")
STCL6064_3: 10.59" x 14.54" - (13" x 18")
STCL6064_4: 13.23" x 18.18" - (16.25" x 22.5")
As the world pummels you from the outside, sometimes it’s hard to harness the positivity you need to make it through the day. That’s why reminders are so important. Reminders to be thankful. Reminders to breathe. And reminders to stay positive, like this bohemian butterfly stencil.
Featuring a large decorative butterfly in the center with the word “Stay” above and “Positive” below in bubble letters, the reusable stencil is perfect for creating a colorful wood sign to hang anywhere you need the message front and center. Just one of our many Boho design ideas, use this butterfly stencil alone or pair it with one of our other stencils for a larger project.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parent supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Very good quality stencil. Shipping was faster than expected. Will certainly use this seller again."