Dreamer with Feather Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Boho Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$9.09
Dreamer with Feather Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6058_1: 8.00" x 5.25" - (9" x 6")
STCL6058_2: 10.75" x 7.00" - (12" x 8")
STCL6058_3: 16.00" x 10.50" - (18" x 12")
STCL6058_4: 22.00" x 14.50" - (24" x 16")
Where would the world be without dreamers? The ones who look at reality and shift it into something that could be. The ones who take a small idea and make it bigger. The ones who would rather live in the future than the here and now. If dreaming is your thing, consider this feather art stencil to add to your Boho décor.
Featuring the word “dreamer” in a script font, underneath is a feather cutout the full length of the word. Use it on its own for a simple DIY wood sign for over your front door or pair it with one of our other reusable stencils for a unique addition to your wall décor.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Good quality stencil and fast shipping."