Snowman Face Stencil Set by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Winter Holiday Home Decorations - Mini Reusable Templates for Christmas Cookies, Ornaments - STCL7123$14.99
Snowman Face Stencil Set - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
2" Faces - Fits 2" Round - 2 Piece Set
3" Faces - Fits 3" Round - 3 Piece Set
4" Faces - Fits 4" Round - 4 Piece Set
5" Faces - Fits 5" Round - 4 Piece Set
6" Faces - Fits 6" Round - 5 Piece Set
8" Faces - Fits 8" Round - 14 Piece Set
10" Faces - Fits 10" Round - 14 Piece Set
12" Faces - Fits 12" Round - 14 Piece Set
Sometimes there is enough snow to make a big snowman and sometimes the best you can do is a teeny-tiny snowman on your railing. No matter the size, every snowman brings a child-like joy to a dreary winter day.
Bring the joy of a snowman to your home décor or crafts with this mix and match snowman face stencil. Available in sizes ranging from 2” to 12”, the stencil features 10 silly snowman faces, as well as earmuffs, a bow, a top hat, and a beanie hat. Like all of our stencils, it is reusable with proper care, making it perfect for a big Christmas décor project or to just add a little random silly snowman here and there.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”Great product ; fast shipping , I highly recommend”