Santa Mail North Pole Express Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Christmas Holiday Home Decor | Paint Winter Season Wood Sign | Reusable Template$12.99
Santa Mail North Pole Express Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6358_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL6358_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL6358_3: 14.00 x 14.00" - (15" x 15")
STCL6358_4: 17.00 x 17.00" - (18" x 18")
It's that time of year, when the little ones start writing letters to Santa. Letters asking for that very special toy and telling Santa how good they've been. The letters are given to a trusted adult to mail or placed in a special letters to Santa mailbox. Or maybe you just like to add Jolly Ole' St. Nick to your Christmas décor.
Regardless of whether it's a classroom activity, a unique Christmas gift, or even a Christmas decoration for your window, this versatile stencil can be used over and over with proper care. Featuring a cutout of Santa's head in the center of a circle, the words surrounding Santa are "Santa Mail" "North Pole Express". Use it to paint a wood sign for your wall décor or on a box dedicated to mail for Santa.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parent supervision encouraged