Sit Long Talk Much Laugh Often Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Jumbo Kitchen & Home Decor | Paint Oversize Gather Wood Signs | Select Size$15.99
Sit Long Talk Much Laugh Often Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6171_1: 11.00" x 6.75" - (12" x 8")
STCL6171_2: 16.50" x 10.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL6171_3: 22.00" x 13.50" - (24" x 16")
STCL6171_4: 30.64" x 19.70" - (34" x 24") - 2-Part Stencil
STCL6171_5: 37.59" x 22.51" - (42" x 28") - 3-Part Stencil
Home is where the heart is. Where friends and family gather, whether on a Sunday afternoon or during a holiday. Maybe it’s just a drop-by from a dear friend or an overnight stay by a sibling who lives far away.
If you’re looking for living room décor ideas, especially DIY home décor, consider using this stencil to create a wood sign to hang on your wall. Featuring the word “Gather” in a script font with “Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often” in a print font below, the reusable stencil is available in regular size or if you want to go big, it’s also available in jumbo size.
Easy to use - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and more!
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Reusable with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fast shipping and well packaged! Can't wait to use it."