It's So Good to be Home Stencil for Painting by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Jumbo Entryway & Home Decor | Paint Oversize Wood Signs Pallets | Select Size$15.99
It's So Good to be Home Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6176_1: 11.00” x 4.25“ - (12” x 5.5“)
STCL6176_2: 17.00” x 6.50“ - (18” x 8.25“)
STCL6176_3: 22.50” x 8.50“ - (24” x 11“)
STCL6176_4: 33.13” x 12.54“ - (36” x 16“) - 2 Parts
STCL6176_5: 44.29” x 16.78“ - (48” x 19“) - 2 Parts
It’s been said before, “There’s no place like home.” Whether coming home from a long day at work or from a weeklong business trip, home is where you can let your hair down, wear those tattered t-shirts you can’t throw away, and relax on the couch snuggled up with your significant other.
If you’re looking for new home décor ideas, check out this word art stencil. Featuring the phrase “It’s so good to be” in print font and “home” in script font, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your front door or painted directly on your wall. The stencil is also available in jumbo size so you can make your statement as big as you want.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Another great stencil. I'm looking forward to seeing how my project turns out."