Serve One Another in Love Script Stencil with Hearts by StudioR12 | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$10.99
Serve One Another In Love Script Stencil with Hearts - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5381_1: 8.25" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5381_2: 10.25" x 10.50" - (12" x 12")
STCL5381_3: 13.25" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5381_4: 16.25" x 16.25" - (18" x 18")
The greatest gifts come from moments when you are in service of others. To give of yourself and your time freely to help someone in need. To bring your family together for a dinner served by you. A pure joy felt deep in your heart when you know you’ve served someone with the greatest gift of all – love.
Whether on a decorative board for your restaurant’s wall or unique serving platter for your dinner table, this stencil is perfect for creating a reminder to always serve with your heart. It features the words “Serve One Another In Love” in a variety of decorative block and script fonts with heart and ribbon accents
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.