For This Child I Prayed Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Faith & Nursery Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Wood Signs | Select Size$14.99
For This Child I Prayed Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5323_1: 12.00" x 8.25" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5323_2: 16.50" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
STCL5323_3: 20.00" x 14.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Let this simple statement of love describe the happiness that your new little one brings to you. How beautiful would this look when put on your sweet babies' diaper bag or maybe a cute little t-shirt? You could even stencil this right above the wall where your little angel is sleeping peacefully. Blue or pink, green or yellow, the colors and canvas are up to you! This stencil from StudioR12 will surely let everyone know that your prayers have been answered with the arrival of your new bundle of joy!
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. For this Child I Prayed; what perfect words to describe the happiness that your new little one will add to your life!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.