Script Jingle All the Way Tall Porch Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Assembled Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7140_1: 44.84" x 8.84" - (4ft) - Two Part Stencil
STCL7140_2: 55.60" x 8.79" - (5ft) - Three Part Stencil
There’s just something about the sound of jingling bells during Christmas that transports you back to your childhood bed, where you listened hard to hear the clip clap of hooves on the roof and the bells on Santa’s reindeer ringing in his arrival. Of course, you’d drift off to sleep before it happened, but it didn’t stop you from listening year after year.
If you’re looking for a new addition to your Christmas porch décor, why not bring that feeling along with this Jingle All The Way tall porch sign? The porch sign stencil is available in three sizes, 4 feet, 5 feet, and 6 feet. The letters in the word “Jingle” are placed vertical the length of the stencil, with the phrase “All The Way” sideways in a cursive font. Like all of our stencils, it is reusable with proper care, so you can freshen up your porch décor each year.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”Great shipping time and a beautiful stencil! Super friendly and helpful with questions!”