One Nation Under God Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Patriotic Home Decor | Paint Fourth of July Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.19
One Nation Under God Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6364_1: 4.75" x 10.75" - (5.5" x 12")
STCL6364_2: 7.25" x 16.50" - (8.25"x 18")
STCL6364_3: 10.00" x 22.50" - (11"x 24")
Hand or hat over your heart, the words said in unison with those around you. Whether in the classroom or at a ballgame, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance is just one of the ways Americans show pride in their country.
If you're looking for patriotic décor for your home or office, consider this stencil. Featuring the words "One Nation Under God" in a mix of bold and script fonts, whether just for a 4th of July wood sign or year-round living room wall décor, it's perfect for painting a unique patriotic piece of art.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐great quality!! exactly what I was looking for , super fast shipping, gr8 communication, will definitely be back!!!"