Let Freedom Ring with Stars Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft Patriotic DIY Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign for July | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$10.99
Let Freedom Ring with Stars Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6366_1: 7.50" x 7.25" - (8" x 8")
STCL6366_2: 8.25" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL6366_3: 11.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL6366_4: 14.00" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL6366_5: 17.00" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Friends and family joining together in the backyard. Kids with sparklers skipping through the grass. The smell of food grilling and the picnic table lined with bowls filled with homemade sides.
If you're looking for 4th of July decorations for your annual party, consider painting your own with this stencil. Featuring the phrase "Let Freedom Ring" in a mix of print and script fonts with stars and stripes as accents, the reusable stencil is perfect for painting a patriotic themed wood sign or pillows for your front porch rocker.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure/mask areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat/flame
- Parent supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Love this stencil! Easy to use. Easy to clean! Great results."