Love Fall Most of All Stencil with Leaves by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Autumn Home Decor - Craft & Paint Seasonal Wood Signs - STCL7079$16.99
Love Fall Most of All Stencil with Leaves - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7079_1: 12.75" x 6.00" - (13.5" x 6.5")
STCL7079_2: 19.13" x 9.00" - (20.25" x 9.75")
STCL7079_3: 25.50" x 12.00" - (27" x 13")
The sweltering heat of summer starts to fade and sweater weather begins. Bonfires are planned and road trips to look at fall leaves commence. It’s the time of year between summer and winter, right before the chaos of the holiday season begins.
If fall is your favorite season, then bring that love to your fall home décor with this stencil. It features the phrase “But I think I love fall most of all” in a lower-case print font along the center of the stencil. The phrase overlays five vertical stems and leaves that each run from top to bottom. Use it to create a wood sign for your wall or a decorative board for your front porch. Wherever you want to spread your love of fall.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Amazing stencils, fast and well packed shipping! I’m a frequent shopper and never disappointed!"