I Will Not Be Shaken Stencil by StudioR12 | Psalm 16:8 Bible Verse | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$10.99
I Will Not Be Shaken Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5355_1: 7.50" x 8.25" - (9" x 9")
STCL5355_2: 10.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5355_3: 12.25" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5355_4: 16.50" x 14.75" - (18" x 18")
I will not be shaken! These perfect words of encouragement are found in Psalm 16:8. This stencil, along with its pretty little hearts, will help provide thoughts of hope and determination even when you face some of the toughest days. This stencil from StudioR12 would make a perfect gift for a friend or family member. Remember to let your creativity shine! Think about how great this stencil would look when you apply it to a pretty tote, or maybe a comfy pillow. You could paint it on a t-shirt to give you or someone else that extra little boost to face whatever the day may hold.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Whatever canvas you choose to display this encouraging stencil on, it is sure to bring a smile to not only your face, but to everyone that sees it.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.