Enter If You Dare Tall Porch Sign Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Spider Vertical Leaner Signs for Halloween - Paint Outdoor Fall Decor - STCL7090$29.99
Enter If You Dare Tall Porch Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Assembled Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7090_1: 46.00" x 8.90" - (4ft) *Two Part Stencil
STCL7090_2: 54.91" x 9.73" - (5ft) *Three Part Stencil
STCL7090_3: 62.94" x 9.79" - (6ft) *Three Part Stencil
It’s that time of year, when you replace your happy fall porch decor with ghouls, ghosts, spiders, and witches. Instead of your usual welcome porch sign, use this stencil for an addition to your outdoor Halloween decorations. Or maybe you want to keep people away all year long. That works, too.
Featuring the word “Enter” in vertical large letters with “If you dare” at the bottom, the sign features three creepy spiders crawling on the letters. Like all of our stencils, it is reusable, so make as any signs as you want and you can even share them with your friends.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good quality stencils, fast shipping."