Hand Picked by My Grandma in Heaven Stencil with Hearts by StudioR12 | DIY Script Faith Nursery Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$13.99
Hand Picked By My Grandma In Heaven Stencil with Hearts - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5346_1: 10.75" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5346_2: 13.50" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5346_3: 16.50" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
Just because grandma won’t be there physically, doesn’t mean she wasn’t there for your child from the beginning. Whether a decorative baby blanket or a plaque for your child’s wall, create a unique reminder that they were loved from the beginning with the Hand Picked By My Grandma stencil.
Featuring the words “Hand Picked For Earth By My Grandma in Heaven” in a variety of fonts, the stencil contains stem, heart, and decorative accents. With proper care, use it in multiple ways to create a beautiful reminder that Grandma is still with your child.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.