God Bless The Broken Road Stencil by StudioR12 | Rascal Flatts Song Lyrics | DIY Oversize Home Decor | Craft & Paint Jumbo Wood Signs | Select Size$18.99
God Bless the Broken Road Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6169_1: 14.25” x 2.50“ - (15” x 3.5“)
STCL6169_2: 21.50” x 3.75“ - (22.5” x 5.25“)
STCL6169_3: 29.00” x 5.00“ - (30” x 7“)
STCL6169_4: 43.03" x 7.75" - (45" x 10.5") - 2 Parts
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums ( i.e pastes and frostings for cakes & cookies ) apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged