Fall Words Stencil by StudioR12 | Hayrides Bonfires Pumpkins Cider Sweaters Snuggles | Craft DIY Fall Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$14.99
Fall Words Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6472_1: 9.50” x 6.00“ - (10.5” x 6“)
STCL6472_2: 14.75 x 8.00“ - (15.75”x 9“)
STCL6472_3: 20.00 x 10.75“ - (21”x 12“)
STCL6472_4: 24.50” x 13.25“ - (26.25”x 15“)
There are so many great things about fall: the hot apple cider and bouncing around on a hayride, laughing with friends and family. There is melting smores next to a bonfire, leaves dropping from the trees ready to be raked into a pile for kids to jump in. It’s sweater weather or hoodies, if you prefer, and of course all of the pumpkins.
Bring all of those things to your fall wall décor by painting a wood sign with this reusable stencil. Featuring the words “Cider, Hayrides, Bonfires, S’mores, Sweaters, Snuggles, Falling Leaves, and Pumpkins” in a word art format, it’s perfect to use as is or you can even pull certain words from the stencil to add to another farmhouse décor project.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Exactly as promised- great seller and product. Thanks!"