Fall Word Art Round Stencil with Pumpkin by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Leaves Bonfires Sweaters Cider - DIY Autumn Front Door Hanger Sign - STCL7082$12.99
Fall Round Word Art Stencil with Pumpkin - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7082_1: 8.25" x 8.25" - (9" x 9")
STCL7082_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL7082_3: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL7082_4: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
It’s time to don sweaters and hoodies, gather around the campfire with friends and family or cheer from the stands at a football game. It’s the time of carving pumpkins and road trips to see the changing leaves. Apple cider, pumpkin pie, s’mores, and candy corn. It’s fall!
If you’re looking for a unique addition for your fall décor, use this stencil to create a wood sign for your wall or even festive placemats for your kitchen table. The stencil features the words “Pumpkins, Bonfires, Sweaters, S’mores, Football, Fall Leaves, Cider, Candy Corn, and Pumpkin Pie” in a circular pattern with a pumpkin in the center. And like all of our stencils, it is reusable with proper care.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good quality stencils, fast shipping."