Faith in God Changes Everything Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Faith Inspirational Home Decor | Paint Farmhouse Wood Signs | Select Size$8.99
Faith In God Changes Everything Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5318_1: 6.75" x 5.25" - (7.5" x 9")
STCL5318_2: 9.00" x 7.00" - (10" x 8")
STCL5318_3: 12.50" x 9.50" - (13.75" x 11")
STCL5318_4: 13.75" x 10.50" - (15" x 12")
STCL5318_5: 18.50" x 14.00" - (20" x 16")
Easy to use - perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.