Crafty Witch Stencil with Pointy Hat by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Witchy Home Decor for Halloween - Paint Craft Room Signs - STCL7088$12.99
Crafty Witch Stencil with Pointy Hat - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7088_1: 8.25" x 6.00" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL7088_2: 12.50" x 9.00" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL7088_3: 16.50" x 12.00" - (18" x 13")
STCL7088_4: 20.50" x 14.75" - (22.5" x 16.25")
You probably wouldn’t think you could find that perfect Halloween-themed gift for your favorite crafter, but we can help you with that! Make it like they would using this reusable stencil. Of course, there are other people who would also enjoy this sign, but we can’t really spell it out here. Just use your imagination.
The stencil features the phrase “Crafty Witch” in mixed fonts with a witch’s hat and stars serving as accents. Use it to make a decorative witch décor wooden sign for your own Halloween decorations or give it as a gift for your crafty mom. Use it however you want to spread the witchy fun this Halloween.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Goes above and beyond expectations!"