Let's Get Wicked Witches Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Living Room Home Decor | Paint Halloween Fall Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template$12.99
Let's Get Wicked Witches Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6594_1: 8.36" x 8" - (9" x 9")
STCL6594_2: 11.14" x 10.67" - (12" x 12")
STCL6594_3: 13.93" x 13.33" - (15" x 15")
STCL6594_4: 16.71" x 16" - (18" x 18")
It's not every day you can let your witchy side out to play. Well, I mean you could, but it may not be quite as fun as it is at Halloween time. If you're looking for some Halloween indoor décor ideas and witchy room décor is your thing, then this stencil might just be what you're looking for.
Featuring the phrase "Let's Get Wicked Witches" in a mix of fonts with a bat, star, and witch hat accents, along with decorative borders, the reusable stencil can be used for painting a decorative wood sign for your Halloween wall décor or even an addition to your Halloween outdoor decorations.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged