Come Gather in The Kitchen Script Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Decor | Paint Wood, Canvas or Fabric Sign | Select Size$17.99
Come Gather In The Kitchen Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6354_1: 12.50" x 3.50" - (13.5" x 5.5")
STCL6354_2: 19.25" x 5.25" - (20.25" x 8.25")
STCL6354_3: 25.50" x 7.00" - (27" x 11")
The kitchen table: a place where memories are made. Families gathered around the evening meal, sharing stories about their days. Or maybe a game night on a wintery evening, playing for hours in lieu of watching television. Friends catching up over a cup of coffee or glass of wine. Coloring books and school projects, homework, and wrapping presents.
Whether painting a new addition to your farmhouse kitchen décor or a wood sign for your table, bring that welcoming feeling to your home with this stencil. Featuring the phrase “Come Gather In The Kitchen” in a script font with “Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often,” underneath in a print font, with proper care this stencil is reusable so you could create a wood sign for your own home and make one for a housewarming gift for a loved one. There’s no need to choose.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This stencil is EXACTLY what I was searching for! Now I know where to go!"