in This Kitchen We Lick The Spoon Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Jumbo Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Decor | Paint Oversize Wood Signs | Select Size$18.99
In This Kitchen We Lick the Spoon Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6181_1: 14.00” x 2.75“ - (15” x 3.5“)
STCL6181_2: 21.00” x 4.00“ - (22.5” x 5.25“)
STCL6181_3: 28.00” x 5.50“ - (30” x 7“)
STCL6181_4: 41.89” x 8.01“ - (45” x 10.5“) - 2 Parts
There are some warnings we listen to and then there are some we ignore. Licking the spoon would be one of those things we ignore. It’s handed down through the generations, carrying memories of standing on a stepstool next to your parent, eagerly awaiting the handoff of the batter covered spoon.
Bring that feeling to your home in the form of a funny kitchen sign using this stencil. Featuring the phrase “In this kitchen” in a script font and “We lick the spoon” in a capitalized print font underneath, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your kitchen or painting the phrase directly to your wall. Want to make a big statement? This stencil is also available in jumbo size to make an extra large project.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums ( i.e pastes and frostings for cakes and cookies ), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Wonderful stencils! Items arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!"