Bee Happy with Bee Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Spring Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$12.99
Bee Happy with Bee Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6049_1: 4.75" x 7.50" - (6" x 9")
STCL6049_2: 6.25" x 10.00" - (8" x 12")
STCL6049_3: 9.50 x 15.00" - (12" x 18")
STCL6049_4: 12.75 x 20.00" - (16" x 24")
Warm weather sets in and flowers start to bloom. Honeybees flit across the air, hovering between the petals and pulling nectar and pollen from inside. Bring that feeling of spring to your home décor with this bee stencil.
Featuring a large bee at the top with the word “Happy” below, the stencil includes honeycomb pattern embellishments to add your own bee-inspired flare to the project. Use it to create a wood sign for your home, use it for a bee project for your classroom, or if you’re a honey farmer, use it to create a unique wood sign for your beehives. Like all of our stencils, with proper care, it can be used repeatedly.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐great quality!! exactly what I was looking for , super fast shipping, gr8 communication, will definitely be back!!!"