Bee Happy Script Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Spring Home Decor | Paint Inspirational Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$12.99
Bee Happy Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6048_1: 4.50" x 7.75" - (6" x 9")
STCL6048_2: 6.25" x 10.50" - (8" x 12")
STCL6048_3: 9.25" x 15.75" - (12" x 18")
STCL6048_4: 12.50" x 21.00" - (16" x 24")
You know when a bee is mad. It’s fairly obvious by the stinger puncturing your skin. So, if we know when they’re mad, can we assume that when they’re buzzing around, collecting pollen, and just doing bee things that they’re happy? We like to think so.
Create a new addition to your home décor with this stencil, featuring the words “Bee Happy” in a mix of decorative fonts. A bee cutout with dotted lines serves as an accent. Get creative with the honeycomb embellishments that are included to add your own unique touch to your project. Whether a wood sign for your garden or a DIY home décor project, with proper care, and can be reused.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This stencil is really good quality! The Mylar is a perfect thickness and can hardly wait to use on my project over and over again"