Whatever Floats Your Boat Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Summer Home Decor | Paint Outdoors Wood Sign | Reusable Template | Select Size$12.99
Whatever Floats Your Boat Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6223_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL6223_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL6223_3: 14.00" x 14.00" - (15" x 15")
STCL6223_4: 17.00" x 17.00" - (18" x 18")
Big boats or little boats. Or somewhere in between. Ones with engines and ones powered by oars. Whether for leisure or sport, or both. It all comes down to "Whatever floats your boat." Bring a touch of humor to your boathouse or your boat with this boating stencil.
Featuring the phrase "Whatever floats your boat" in a circular pattern with crossed oars in the middle, the reusable stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your significant other’s mancave or even a throw pillow for your dock furniture.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencil. Easy to use & clean."