What Happens in The Camper Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Camping Adventure Outdoor Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$10.99
What Happens in the Camper Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5294_1: 8.38" x 8.25" - (9" x 9")
STCL5294_2: 10.75" x 10.50" - (12" x 12")
STCL5294_3: 13.75" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5294_4: 16.75" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
A breeze rustling the leaves against the backdrop of a starry sky. Everyone gathered around the crackling campfire, roasting marshmallows, and telling stories. All reluctant to return to the camper. Why? Because it’s soooo small! Bumping into family members just trying to make it to the bed. Tripping over shoes tossed about and squeezing past to make it to the bathroom. Tempers flare. Words are said. But remind everyone that “What Happens In the Camper, Stays In The Camper”. (Because that’s totally what we meant.)
Featuring a camper cutout with the saying in a mix of fonts, use this word art stencil to make a decorative hanger for your camper wall or a unique mat for the kids to wipe off their muddy shoes. With proper care, you can reuse the stencil and spread the message to your camping buddies as a gift. After all, they will probably need reminded, too.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.