Welcome to the Resort Personalized Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Friend Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs Reusable Mylar Template | (12 x 21 INCHES)$25.99
Welcome to the Resort - Drinks Cold - Friendship Free Personalized Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5103_HM: 10.93" x 19.81" - (12" x 21")
Please enter personalization exactly as you want it to appear.
It’s summertime! Time for pool parties, barbecues, and picnics with family and friends. Your at-home resort is unique to you, and it’s finally ready to open for the season. But one thing is missing...a personalized sign to welcome your guests! This "Welcome to the Resort" stencil is personalized with YOUR last name, and lets your friends know exactly what to expect while relaxing at your summer getaway: refreshments and good times with the ones you love. Use this stencil to craft a sunny wood welcome sign for your patio, pool house, or porch.
StudioR12 wants you to enjoy crafting your personalized home decor, so our stencils are precision-cut to allow neat and easy application of even the smallest details. We offer a selection of sizes so you can paint this design on signs large and small. This stencil is made from easy-to-clean mylar plastic so you can paint with this template over and over again. Make a warm welcome sign just for your resort- where the drinks are cold and the friendship is free!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.