Welcome Hope You Like Dogs Doormat Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Doormat | Craft & Paint Funny Word Art Home Decor | Select Size$12.99
Welcome Hope You Like Dogs Doormat Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6157_1: 7.9" x 4.27" - (9" x 6")
STCL6157_2: 10.53" x 5.7" - (12" x 8")
STCL6157_3: 15.8" x 8.55" - (18" x 12")
STCL6157_4: 21.06" x 11.39" - (24" x 16")
STCL6157_5: 25.45" x 13.77" - (29" x 19")
Let's be honest. If you have dogs, there's a good chance you like them better, than, well anyone. Need a subtle way of telling visitors that they're about to enter your furry friend's territory? Use this stencil to create a welcome mat for your front porch.
The stencil features the word "Welcome" at the top in a script font with the phrase "Hope You Like Dogs" in a fancy handwritten font beneath. A heart accent serves as a period. Like all of our stencils, this one is reusable with proper care and a welcome mat is just one of many front porch décor ideas. You could also use it to create a wood sign for your front door or a throw pillow for your porch furniture.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure/mask areas of design
- For acrylics/other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food/cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, it may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parent supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Very quick shipping!! ...item as described. Thank you very much!!!"