Read Me a Story, Tuck Me in Tight Stencil by StudioR12 | Kids Room, Baby Shower | Craft DIY Nursery Decor | Paint Wood - Canvas Sign | Select Size$13.99
Read Me a Story, Tuck Me In Tight Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6335_1: 9.00" x 6.75" - (10" x 8")
STCL6335_2: 12.75" x 9.25" - (13.75" x 11")
STCL6335_3: 13.75" x 10.00" - (15" x 12")
STCL6335_4: 18.50" x 13.50" - (20" x 16")
Nestled in tight, a small head resting on your shoulder while you read their favorite book. Tucking them in until they're snug, a prayer whispered to them as you kiss their forehead and say goodnight. A bedtime routine that never lasts long enough as they grow older.
This cool, simple stencil would be perfect for your kid's room décor, either painted on a wood sign or directly to the wall. Featuring the phrase "Read me a story, tuck me in tight, say a sweet prayer, and kiss me goodnight" in a script font, with the proper care it is a reusable stencil.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Received extremely fast. Easy to work with. No bleeding! Very happy. Will order again from this seller!"