Personalized Farm Fresh Milk Round Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Farmhouse Home Decor | Custom Est. Date | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$14.99
Personalized Farm Fresh Milk Round Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5645_1: 5.75" x 6.25" - (9" x 9")
PRST5645_2: 7.75" x 8.50" - (12" x 12")
PRST5645_3: 9.75" x 10.75" - (15" x 15")
PRST5645_4: 12.00" x 13.00" - (18" x 18")
Early mornings, tractors and cattle, milking time, fresh-cut hay and finishing a good day’s work. Whether you have a real dairy farm or just enjoy farmhouse décor, consider this personalized stencil for a unique wall board for your kitchen or paint it directly to your barn door.
The stencil features the words “Farm Fresh” in block font above a cow silhouette. Inside the cow is the word “milk” in a script font. The abbreviation “Est.” is in the lower right in a block font with space to personalize with a year.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.