Personalized Family Monogram Chalk Calendar Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Farmhouse Home & Kitchen Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs$28.99
Personalized Family Monogram Chalk Calendar Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5797_1: 14.50" x 22.36" - (16" x 24")
Birthdays and holidays. Games and practices. Shopping, prepping, cooking dinner, clean-up. When your family is always on the go, it can be hard to keep everyone on the same page. Use this stencil to create a chalkboard calendar for your home to do just that.
The stencil features a blank grid calendar in the middle with a notes section and a menu schedule at the bottom. At the top of the stencil is a monogram letter, that you can personalize, highlighted by leaf and vine accents. Underneath is an empty banner to write in the month. Create one calendar for the household, or with proper care, create multiple calendars for around your home. Because, as we all know, just one reminder sometimes isn’t enough.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.