Personalized Family Farm Stencil with Vintage Truck by StudioR12 | DIY Doormat | Craft & Paint Farmhouse Home Decor | Select Size$16.99
Personalized Family Farm Stencil with Vintage Truck - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
No working family farm is complete without its most used tool… the farm pickup truck. Whether you reminisce about feeding the animals, checking the gates or putting up hay, the farm truck is more than a workhorse, it is a piece of family history. This down-home StudioR12 stencil features the image of an antique pick up truck above the centered text “The Family Farm”. You can personalize this creation with your own family name! A great accent for the front porch, mud room, foyer, or any entrance way that needs a little Americana flair, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add rustic style and warmth to your home decor, art projects, and crafts for any season.
Here at Ohio’s StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5521_1: 7.00" x 10.25" - (8" x 12")
PRST5521_2: 10.75" x 15.25" - (12" x 18")
PRST5521_3: 14.50" x 20.50" - (16" x 24")
PRST5521_4: 17.00" x 24.50" - (19" x 29")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.