Personalized Blessed with My Tribe Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Family Name Home Decor | Craft & Paint Boho Wood Signs | Select Size$12.59
Personalized Blessed with My Tribe Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Life has its ups and downs, a circle of laughter and tears, joy and pain. And at the heart of it all are the people who surround you. The ones who make the laughter louder and hold you in times of tears. Who celebrate with you and are by your side when you need them. These people are your tribe, and with your tribe you are always blessed.
Create a personalized addition to your décor with this stencil that features the phrase “Blessed With My Tribe” in multiple decorative handwritten fonts with floral, stem, and arrow accents. Underneath the phrase is a space to personalize it with a name. Use it to create a sign for your front door with your family name, or special gifts for those friends who stick by you. With proper care, it can be used over and over, wherever you want a reminder that life wouldn’t be the same without your tribe
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5624_1: 9.42" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
PRST5624_2: 12.18" x 13.43" - (15" x 15")
PRST5624_3: 14.62" x 16.12" - (18" x 18")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.