Oak Leaves Variety Stencil by StudioR12 | Reusable Mylar Template | Use to Paint Wood Signs - Pallets - Pillows - DIY Home Nature Decor - Select Size$8.99
Oak Leaves Variety - An Autumn and Nature inspired art stencil by our local artists!
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect lettering & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe.
Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
Our stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that’s all about making the best stencils you’ve ever used.
If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then stencils are for you!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”I have ordered stencils from this seller for a long time and every stencil is high quality and shipping is always good.”