Matthew 17:20 Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Religious Faith Home Decor | Paint Bible Scripture Word Art Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template$15.99
Matthew 17:20 Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6491_1: 11.25" x 4.75" - (12" x 5.5")
STCL6491_2: 16.50" x 7.00" - (18" x 8.25")
STCL6491_3: 22.50" x 9.50" - (24" x 11")
Sometimes, our faith is what keeps us going when everything else falls short. This inspirational design by StudioR12 features the comforting Bible verse from Matthew 17:20, "Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains". A perfect addition to any Christian home decor, this wall art template can be used in any room of the home, church or place of worship, and it is suitable for any season. Use it on pillows, boxes or chests as a one-of-a-kind keepsake or gift. This template provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your love and faith through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with painting color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged