Lowercase Welcome Script Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Farmhouse Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.99 $15.99 (You save $4.00)
Lowercase Welcome Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6027_1: 11.23" x 2.44" - (12" x 3.5")
STCL6027_2: 21.06" x 4.58" - (22.5" x 5.25")
STCL6027_3: 28.07" x 4.89" - (30" x 7")
It's a powerful word all on its own. It says the other person is invited. It's open arms and smiles, a feeling of belonging. A simple welcome sign at the door takes away the stress of entering someone else's space.
Create that atmosphere with a front porch sign using this stencil. Featuring the word “Welcome” in a script font, it can be used on a wood sign above your front door for exterior décor. Or take it indoors by creating place mats for your kitchen table. Whether alone or paired with another stencil, use wherever you want add a little warmth to your home décor.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencils, great selection and fast shipping. Thank you!"