Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Outdoor Adventure Camper Home Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$12.21
Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5286_1: 8.00" x 5.75" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5286_2: 12.25" x 8.75" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5286_3: 16.50" x 11.75" - (18" x 13")
STCL5286_4: 21.00" x 15.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
We might be just a little biased but camping in the great outdoors is a rocking way to live your life. Fresh air and streams. The sound of wildlife moving through the trees. Laughter and singing. The smell of food roasting on an open pit.
If camping is your happy place, consider putting it on a sign with a camping-themed stencil. Featuring the phrase “Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls” in a mix of block and cursive fonts, this stencil features cutouts of a camper and a tree. Put it on a board for a unique decorative addition to your camper or even directly onto your RV. Reusable, with proper care, this stencil can be used on virtually any surface to announce that you think life pretty much rocks as long as you’re camping.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.