in This House We Do Autism Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Family Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$21.99
In This House We Do Autism Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6421_1: 17.00" x 11.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL6421_2: 23.00" x 15.00" - (24" x 16")
It's not always easy, but is anyone's life, really? Sometimes what another thinks is hard is just simply a life lived differently. Whether for autism awareness or just an addition to your home décor, the "In This House We Do Autism" stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your front door or family wall décor painted directly on the wall.
In addition to the "In this House" header, the word art sign features the following sayings in a mix of decorative fonts: "We do family", We celebrate the small things", "We do meltdowns and avoidance", "We learn social cues", "We do ABA", "We laugh a lot", "We do hugs & squeezes", "We love hard, accept, respect", "We also hope for a better day and we pray", and "Because in this house we don't go down without a fight." The entire sign is accented with a decorative frame and butterflies. Like all of our stencils, it is reusable with proper care.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great seller and the stencil was fabulous."