I'm a Little High Maintenance Pot Leaf Stencil for Painting by StudioR12 | Marijuana Mary Jane | Paint Craft DIY Weed Bedroom Decor | Select Size$9.99
I'm a Little High Maintenance Pot Leaf Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6469_1: 5.25" x 5.25" - (6" x 6")
STCL6469_2: 7.875" x 7.875" - (9" x 9")
STCL6469_3: 10.5" x 10.5" - (12" x 12")
STCL6469_4: 13.125" x 13.125" - (15" x 15")
STCL6469_5: 15.75" x 15.75" - (18" x 18")
If you're a little HIGH maintenance, we have a stencil for you! This reusable mylar stencil has a fun hippie vibe font, along with a marijuana leaf to dot the I in high.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. for cakes & cookies) apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fast shipping amazing quality and I love it"